The medical term for nail fungus is Onychomycosis. There are many different species of fungus that can cause Onychomycosis and it can be difficult, if not impossible, to eradicate once there is an infection. Nails infested with fungus have a propensity to grow gradually and the infection becomes rooted within the nail bed. As a result of this, it inhibits the nail health and appearance over time.
Topical treatments cannot effectively pass through the nail plate, especially after it thickens and hardens. Today, Laser is the most effective and prevalent way to eliminate toenail fungus. Skin Solutions and Wellness provide Alma Laser technology, the Harmony XL Pro’s Dye-PL targets beneath the surface for immediate effects of toenail fungus removal and lasting results .
The Dye-PL and LP-YAG attachments by Alma Lasers are available on the Harmony XL Pro system and are targeted IPL and laser treatment for toenail fungus, which apply light energy beams to create heat in short bursts. The energy is narrow and targeted specifically to the affected areas. The beams treat fungus at the source below the nail plate. Microsecond pulses of light energy are set on high repetition to gradually heat and completely kill all trace of fungal organisms. The specific wavelength of the laser toenail fungus treatment targets only the living fungi.
Alma Laser Nail fungus removal technology can effectively reduce foot fungus symptoms such as
· Thickening, brittleness or a rough texture in the nails.
· White or yellow patches on the nail, especially under the tip.
· General toenail discoloration.
· Nails separating from the nail bed.
· Shape distortion.
· Tenderness or pain around the nails.
Yes, you may be an ideal candidate for Laser Nail Fungus Treatment. Commonly, there are no health or age restrictions with laser toenail fungus treatments. In most clinical studies there were no contradictions, side effects, or bad reaction concerning laser toenail fungus treatment. However, medication that are used for fungal infection has the possibility of kidney failure, lasers nail fungus treatment does not.
· No pain, risks, or downtime
· It can treat a single nail or multiple affected areas for both finger and toe nails.
· Unattended procedure while the patient is awake
· No dangerous lasers or smoke fumes
· Enjoy immediate results after just one short treatment.
This depends on the acuteness of the infection as established by the physician assessing the condition. There could be up to five or seven sessions laser toenail fungus treatment to specifically target the fungi and provide patients new clear nail growth. But each session is very short.
· Kill nail fungal organisms at the source.
· The non-ablative energy heats up the skin tissue, without destroying it.
· The nail will heal and return to normal with steady improvement.
· Your body is free to heal and rejuvenate without risk of reinfectio
Come in for treatment during your lunch break and you can resume normal activities immediately after treatment with no symptoms.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
#5, 3109 Palliser Drive SW, Calgary, Alberta T2V 4W8, Canada
09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Statutory Holidays - Closed
Copyright © 2021 skinsolutionsandwellness.ca - All Rights Reserved.